Compact and easy to use, the RC4Magic S3 DMXmrx DMX 512 receiver is the perfect solution for a fixture or a prop positioned in an unusual or a hard to reach location. Simply Velcro or tie-rape the DMXmrx to the fixture or prop, connect the XLR cable and power and you’re done. Working with the DMXmrx is as easy as that.
The RC4 Harmonized Design™ philosophy applies to the DMXmrx; operation of this receiver is the same as many of the other RC4 receivers. So there’s nothing new and complex to learn; the DMXmrx is simply a smaller version of an old friend.
Every DMXmrx comes with a free RC4DMX5F 3.5mm miniplug to 5-pin female XLR adapter, making it easy to plug into any standard DMX fixture. An AC adaptor with wire tails is optionally available for situations where 90 – 250VAC is accessible.
Learn more about the DMXmrx and what it can do at the RC4 Wireless Knowledge Base.
Projects and productions in the USA, Canada, Brazil, Australia, and New Zealand should consider our RC4Magic-900 system. The 900MHz band is far away from WiFi, Bluetooth and other 2.4GHz wireless technology. For worldwide use in all markets, the 2.4GHz RC4Magic system is recommended.
RC4Magic Series 3 2.4SX DMXmrx Specifications
- 100% compatible with RC4Magic Series 2 2.4GHz technology!
- Dimensions: 2.4″ x 1.4″x .78″ (61mm x 36mm x 20mm)
- Weight: 1.05oz
- DMX Input/Output: RC4 3.5mm mini, USITT DMX512/1990 data, non-standard port
- Power Input: 6VDC – 35VDC, 0.4W idle draw, screw terminals
- Series 3 Versatility: RC4MagicPC Dongle Mode when connected to PC via USB CodeLoader cable
- Sensors: Input voltage, internal temperature
- RF Antenna: hidden internal, omnidirectional
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.